In the year of 1999, VET-GmbH was founded in Hessisch Lichtenau and has since become one of the leading plant manufacturers in the field of enamelling technology. At our location in Hessisch Lichtenau (near to Kassel), we currently employ 15 people. In the heart of Germany we have built up a network with experienced and competent partners. This network enables us to respond to all customer requests and to implement them individually.
Our committed and motivated team plans, realises and assembles complete enamelling plants and individual components that are used in the field of enamelling technology worldwide. After the sale of our systems, it is particularly important to us that our systems remain safe and reliable in use for you. Therefore, our service staff is always available for inspections as well as repair and service work.
We implement projects worldwide.
Locations of the plants we built:
Become part of our team: our job offers
Site manager for plant engineering (w/m/d)
- Supervision and management of assembly activities
- Support of our projects during the construction phase as well as „After-Sales-Service”
- Transfer of plants and individual components into production operation
- Coordination between the technical trades as well as the companies working on site
- Monitoring of quality, safety standards and valid regulations on the construction site
- Tendering of construction works
- Awarding of subcontractor services
- Preparation of quotations and planning of service and repair works
- Execution of installation, service and repair works
- Communication with clients and suppliers
- Completed vocational training in the area of plant engineering / metal processing.
- Knowledge in the field of electrical engineering is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Ideally several years of work experience in the field of industrial assembly
- Willingness to work abroad for a temporary period (up to two months)
- Leadership qualities and ability to work in a team
- Committed and motivated way of working as well as flexibility even for work assignments scheduled at short notice
- Basic knowledge of MS Office and other PC applications
- Driving license class B or equivalent
- Knowledge of foreign languages: English (at least school knowledge), other foreign languages are an advantage.
- Friendly working atmosphere in a small owner-managed company
- Unlimited employment contract – we are interested in a long-term cooperation
- Attractive, above-tariff remuneration including a 13th month’s salary
- 30 days recreational leave per calendar year for a 38-hour week
- Overtime compensation is paid out or compensated for in your free time
- Subsidised company pension scheme and capital-forming benefits
- Individual training and development opportunities
- Internal career opportunities
- Support in comprehensive induction training by a collegial and competent team
Automation technician (w/m/d)
We look forward to receiving
your job application.
Then send your job application to email@example.com
No suitable position found?
If you have any questions about this job, please contact our Mr. Küllmer on +49 (0)5602 8096-13.